The worlds premier tabletop gaming magazine is the tagline, I’ll be the judge of that. Not to be confused with the Women’s Institute, Wargames Illustrated is £4.95 ($8.95, €6.95) for 106 pages with 27 pages of adverts including one for a military history degree course from the university of Wolverhampton.
- Historical scenarios
- A thorough review of the different historical miniature releases that month
- The theme picked that month
- Any of the more popular wargames
- A more critical review of releases
- A really hard look at the historical elements involved in the battles.