Welcome to the people who have decided to start reading this blog from the very beginning. It’s interesting to begin writing this as I don’t know how this blog will turn out and in what fields, if any, it finds success. My original idea is to document my interests in the fields of board games, card games, retro games workshop publication reviews and miniature painting, but you will almost certainly also find posts about other interests such as watch modifications, megagames, books, every day carry and anything else that it takes my fancy and gives me enough space to write long form content for. The main questions I hope to answer are:
- Why everyone should learn to paint and how to do it?
- Can the experience of painting miniatures be transferred to watch modification?
- What gaming experiences everyone is missing out on?
- Why is the golden age of Games Workshop from 1990 – 2001 so highly thought of?
- If I could produce a game what would I make and why?
To be honest this blog could end up being a streaming platform for Thomas the Tank Engine electronic dance music in a couple of years time.