The worlds premier tabletop gaming magazine is the tagline, I’ll be the judge of that. Not to be confused with the Women’s Institute, Wargames Illustrated is £4.95 ($8.95, €6.95) for 106 pages with 27 pages of adverts including one for a military history degree course from the university of Wolverhampton.
- Historical scenarios
- A thorough review of the different historical miniature releases that month
- The theme picked that month
- Any of the more popular wargames
- A more critical review of releases
- A really hard look at the historical elements involved in the battles.
- Is on a budget
- Likes their magazines instantly available
- Wants a variety of content
- Demands the highest production quality
- Likes the tactile feel of a magazine
- Wants another historical wargames magazine
This week I’ve drawn up a list of everything needed to carry before heading to a tournament / organised play event / mega game or just a lazy Saturday at a mates house. Remember that victory cigars and expensive whiskey is optional, however if that’s how you roll you don’t need me pointing some out.