Have you ever got involved in a discussion about painting miniatures?
Most of the time it goes like this:
- “Old Citadel paints were better.”
- “No, the new Citadel paints are better.”
- “NO, you need to use Vallejo paints, they have DROPPER BOTTLES.”
- “What about Warcolours? Don’t they have the best white paint on the market?”
I just wanted to know answers to questions like:
- Why do my metallics not work properly?
- How do I paint (insert colour) easily?
- Is some of this equipment as bad as people are making out?
- Why don’t my models to look as good as everyone else’s?
I’ve started reviewing paints, sprays and anything else I can get my hands on and I’m publishing my findings here.
To have the best content emailed directly to you: